Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Gushy Moment

In the thick of the challenging times that have wrought chaos on my household this past week, Baby Bird will surprise me with one of these epic smiles.


And in that moment, all the crabbiness and chaos and horridness in the world can't keep my heart from melting instantly. Baby Bird's smile is my reboot button and the cure for anything that ails me. If by chance a giggle accompanies the smile, then I'm high on life for a while.

What does your little one do that makes it all worthwhile?

6 comments:

gracer45 said...

I knew you needed that giggle fit on the grass more than he did! He has the best smile/giggle on the planet!

Brandy said...

What a cute picture. For me when Emmalyn smiles and engages the whole family. They'll huddle around her and do little things to get her smiling. Makes my heart swell to see everyone loving her so much!

Dee said...

Adorable! Smiles and coos melt my heart! OH and when she reaches to grab our face and pull us closer!

Kim said...

I certainly did. I will always need his giggle fits more than he does.

Kim said...

That is precious! I enjoyed the video you posted of your "cranky family" on FB the other day :)

Kim said...

Aww the face grabbing sounds adorable! It's so nice to feel loved :)